POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : post_process suggestions? : Re: post_process suggestions? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 16:16:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: post_process suggestions?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 1 May 2000 19:59:59
Message: <390e1a7f@news.povray.org>
I recall talk of multiple camera views for one scene render around here
someplace or at c.g.r.r.
I thought it was deemed implausible or impossible and I certainly don't
remember it had actually been tried.
Where'd that "portal patch", or whatever it was being called, go to?
Seems that was Chris Huff trying it.  That seemed a similar thing.

Bob